Tuesday, November 03, 2009

More hang gliders above Ellenville, N.Y.

I figured a good way to get back to blogging would be to start where I left off, with hang gliding photographs. Only this time the background has gone from green trees to browns and yellows.



I shot theses photos on a weekend, and there were at least 20 people watching the hang gliders and paragliders from the parking areas on Route 52 above Ellenville. I was hoping to shoot down on some of the gliders when there were landing, but most of them continued soaring high above me the entire time I was there.

Since I already had tight shots of hang gliders, I tried to get groups or hang gliders with something else in the frame, like a glider or a bird.


Here's a slideshow of some of the photos:


Hang gliders above Ellenville II - Images by Tom Bushey

No comments:

Post a Comment