Sunday, October 28, 2007

A kind of success

As I mentioned in my first post, I've been trying to get a shot with a plane crossing in front of the moon for a long time. When I shot this picture, however, I was looking for a photograph of the moon and colorful fall leaves.



There's a connection between the plane and the glider (in a large image you can actually see the tow line), just as there is a connection between the earth and the moon (think tides).

This is a cropped shot of the glider passing in front of the moon.



By the way, I just noticed that I've been publishing this blog for one year. Happy blog birthday to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tom, have you ever used your camera hooked up to a telescope?

Tom Bushey said...

Erik:
I sometimes use my camera on my telescope to take photographs of the moon.

Elizabeth said...

Happy blog birthday to you, Tom. Nice work. SO happy to see the moon and the plane at long last.

-elizabeth

Post a Comment